Rude Drivers In Kerala SRTC

Complaint: As a citizen of India I felt sorry to mention that the bus driver is very vulgar at the road Root manglore to Kasaragod. The incident took place 22/01/09 at 5:08 pm the bus was going to manglore while I was on my bike to uppala .suddenly one of your ksrtc bus over took me, moment I thought I was lost. The driver overtook me such a unbalanced way as he was competition with other buses. I sincerely request you to ask the driver to maintain standard speed and overtake in a moderate way, The manglore Ksrtc bus is maintaining standard speed but kerala SRTC is very offensive on the road.

As they didn’t study any rules about the traffic rules. If we do any mistake we  will be punished but those KSRTC drivers they are the rules.

I once again request you to ask the KSRTC drivers to maintain standard speed on the road.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Mohammed Mushahid

Name: mushahid
Your Email Address: shareef_63@yahoo.com

Posted by Sujith Bhakthan on 5:59 PM. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comments for �Rude Drivers In Kerala SRTC�

Leave comment

dailyvid

FLICKR PHOTO STREAM

2010 BlogNews Magazine. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign